Prep Time: 15min | Total Time: 20min | Serves: 4-6
- 2-½ c. broccoli florets, small diced
- 2-½ c. cauliflower florets, small diced
- ¾ c. dried cranberries
- ⅓ c. finely chopped red onion
- ⅓ c. sunflower seeds
- ¾ c. Jeff’s Naturals Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes, drained & chopped
- ½ c. Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
In a large mixing bowl, add the broccoli, cauliflower, cranberries, sunflower seeds and sun-ripened dried tomatoes.
In a small mixing bowl, stir the yogurt and vinegar together well.
Add the yogurt mixture and olive oil to the broccoli salad ingredients. Stir to combine all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.