Prep Time: 5min | Total Time: 15min | Serves: 1
- 2 slices of fresh bread, about ½-inch thick
- 1 Tbsp. of butter, room temp
- 1-½ Tbsp. store bought pesto (Sundried Tomato or Basil)
- 2 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Jeff’s Naturals Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini
- 1 Tbsp. Jeff’s Naturals Organic Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives
- ¼ c. spinach, loosely packed
In a food processor, combine all ingredients and puree until smooth. If mixture is too think, use some of the reserved garbanzo liquid to thin it out.
Serve with some pita wedges and a side of olives drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and garnished with a pinch of chili flake for a dressed up appetizer at your next picnic or bbq.