Prep Time: 5min | Total Time: 30min | Serves: 6-8
- ¾ lb. elbow macaroni, cooked to package instructions
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 3 c. whole milk
- 2 c. Italian Blend shredded cheese, divided
- 2 c. white sharp cheddar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. Garlic & Parmesan Everything Spread
- 1 tsp. salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 2 c. fresh baby spinach, packed
- 2 jars Jeff’s Naturals Marinated Artichoke Hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 c. panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
Preheat oven on broiler.
In a medium sauce pan, on medium high heat, add butter and flour, and stir until for 2-3 minutes while mixture bubbles. Slowly whisk in milk until fully incorporated. Whisk and cook mixture for about 7 minutes, until it thickens and bubbles.
Turn heat off; stir in Garlic Spread, 1 c. each cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over cooked macaroni, stir in spinach, artichokes, and remaining shredded cheese.
Place into a baking dish and sprinkle panko topping on top. Place under broiler for a few minutes until breadcrumbs are golden brown.