Prep Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 25 min. | Serves: 6-8
- 2/3 c. fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 fresh lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced on mandolin
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced on mandolin
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper chili flake
- 5 medium zucchini, thinly sliced on mandolin
- ½ c. Jeff’s Naturals™ Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes, drained & julienned
with some oil reserved.
- ½ c. Jeff’s Naturals™ Organic Pitted Whole Greek Kalamata Olives,
drained & rough chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a small mixing bowl, combine the ricotta with the lemon juice and
zest and set aside.
In a large skillet on medium high heat, add the olive oil and heat
until hot. Add the garlic, shallots and chili flake and cook 5-7
minutes or until onions and garlic are softened.
Add the zucchini, season with salt and pepper, and toss frequently for
about 5 minutes until zucchini is tender. Turn heat off and add the
ricotta, sun-dried tomatoes and kalamata olives. Toss to mix.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with a little sundried
tomato oil drizzled over the top.