Prep Time: 6 min | Total Time: 18 min | Serves: 6
- 1 lb. whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- ½ c. Jeff’s Naturals Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes, drained and rough chopped
- ½ c. Jeff’s Naturals Organic Pitted Whole Greek Kalamata Olives, drained and rough chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Serve with toasted baguette slices or crackers for dipping
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a medium-sized bowl, add the ricotta cheese, parsley and garlic. Combine well. Season with salt and pepper. Gently mix in the tomatoes and olives, until just incorporated.
Spread the ricotta mixture in a shallow medium baking dish in a 3/4″ thick layer. Bake about 12 minutes or until slightly browned along the edges and hot.
Remove from the oven and let rest for a few minutes. Serve warm.