Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 20 min | Serves: 2
- 1 (8oz.) bag of pita chips
- 2/3 c. shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2/3 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 Tbsp. red onion, minced
- 4 Tbsp. Jeff’s Naturals Organic Pitted Whole Greek Kalamata Olives, rough chopped
- 2/3 c. Jeff’s Naturals Roasted Red Pepper Strips roughly chopped and squeezed with a paper towel
- 2/3 c. Jeff’s Naturals Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini, reserve brine for Greek yogurt
- ½ c. Greek yogurt
- ½ c. hummus
Preheat oven to 475°F.
In an oven-safe dish, add the pita chips on the bottom. Next, sprinkle on the cheeses.
Crush the dried oregano between your fingers before sprinkling evenly over the nachos. Layer on the redo onion, olives and peppers.
Bake 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted.
In a separate bowl, add some peperoncini brine to the Greek yogurt and mix well.
Remove nachos from the oven. Top with Greek yogurt mixture and hummus. Serve hot!