Everyone has their own way of celebrating spring holiday traditions such as Easter and Passover, but when it comes to holiday gatherings, we can all agree that delicious food is a must!
Jeff’s Naturals wants to help simplify your springtime holiday entertaining! If you are celebrating Passover, the following products are manufactured under stringent kosher supervision and are KSA Kosher certified:
Jeff’s Naturals™ Roasted Bell Pepper Strips
Jeff’s Naturals™ Roasted Bell Peppers & Caramelized Onions
Jeff’s Naturals™ Sliced Hot Cherry Peppers
Jeff’s Naturals™ Diced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers
Jeff’s Naturals™ Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeños
Jeff’s Naturals™ Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini
Jeff’s Naturals™ Whole Golden Greek Peperoncini
Jeff’s Naturals™ Imported Non-Pareil Capers
Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes
Easter Sunday Brunch
- Add Jeff’s Naturals™ Roasted Bell Pepper Strips in your quiche, fritatta, or scrambled eggs
- Make an irresistible omelet by adding Jeff’s Naturals™ Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes, Jeff’s Naturals™ Kalamata Olives, fresh herbs and a dollop of tangy goat cheese or crumbled feta.
- Use Jeff’s Naturals™ Jalapeño Stuffed Olives & Peperoncini or Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto to spice up your favorite Bloody Mary.
- Roughly chop Jeff’s Naturals™ Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto and toss into an omelet. Mix the marinade with a bit of extra virgin olive oil and use it to dress a side salad topped with the peperoncini and you’ve got a beautiful brunch.
- Make “egg-cellent” deviled eggs with our Diced Jalapeño Peppers or top them with or slices of our Jalapeño Stuffed Olives.
- Cube your favorite cheese and combine with a variety of Jeff’s Naturals™ olives, olive oil and a few shavings of citrus peel.
- Serve Jeff’s Naturals™ Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto with feta cheese, hummus and warm pita triangles.
- Create an antipasto platter using Jeff’s Naturals™ Garlic Stuffed Olives, Whole Golden Greek Peperoncini, Roasted Red Bell Peppers, and assorted meats and cheeses.
- Serve Jeff’s Naturals™ Castelvetrano Olives as a quick and addictive snack by themselves or alongside Spanish Marcona almonds and Manchego cheese.
Easter Dinner Sides
- Garnish roasted potatoes with Jeff’s Naturals™ Roasted Bell Pepper Strips or toss them with our Roasted Bell Peppers & Caramelized Onions.
- Toss Jeff’s Naturals™ Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto, along with its marinade, with romaine lettuce and tomato wedges. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and top with crumbled feta cheese for a super quick and delicious side salad.
- Pit Jeff’s Naturals™ Castelvetrano Olives and add to braised meat dishes, especially chicken or duck.
- Toss pitted Jeff’s Naturals™ Castelvetrano Olives with mixed baby greens, orange sections, shaved fennel and a light lemon vinaigrette for a beautiful and refreshing side salad.
- Combine our Castelvetrano Olives along with red onion, edamame, fresh peas, broccolini (or any fresh vegetables you have on-hand) with lemon zest, tarragon and EVOO for a hearty Easter Dinner side dish. Click here for the full recipe.
- Add Jeff’s Naturals™ Organic Pitted Whole Greek Kalamata Olives, Roasted Bell Pepper Strips and Sun Ripened Dried Tomatoes to couscous to make a bright side dish to accompany the main dish.