All good things must come to an end, and it’s almost time to bid farewell to summer. End the season on a high note with delicious food, fun, friends and family at a special end-of-summer party!
Whether you are hosting your own bash or have been tasked with bringing a side dish to one, these delicious potluck/cookout ready ideas are fool-proof. Crack open a jar and get creative!
Get inspired, light up the grill and get cooking!
Fast & tasty party appetizers
- Create a plentiful antipasto platter by pairing Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto, Whole Golden Greek PeperonciniMarinated Artichoke Hearts and Garlic Stuffed Olives with a selection of gourmet cheeses and cured meats.
- Slice up Garlic Stuffed Olives and or Jalapeño Stuffed Olives and mix them into a cheese dip for a delicious and colorful retro party dish.
- Top deviled eggs with slices of Jalapeño Stuffed Olives.
- Serve Castelvetrano Olives Wholeor Pitted as a quick and addictive snack by themselves or alongside Spanish Marcona almonds and Manchego cheese.
- Cube your favorite cheese and combine with mixed olives, olive oil and a few shavings of citrus peel for an easy party appetizer
- Mash avocado in a bowl and add chopped Jalapeño Stuffed Olives and or Diced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers along with diced tomato and a squeeze of lime for an unforgettable guacamole.
- Combine diced Sliced Hot Cherry Peppers with sour cream, lime zest, minced cilantro and hot or mild chili powder for an addictive taco dip to serve with tortilla chips.
- Combine Diced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers with diced tomatoes, diced red onion, lime juice, minced cilantro and salt to taste for a fresh and spicy salsa.
- Make a refreshing salsa with Sunshine Mix Mild Banana Pepper Rings, fresh tomatoes, onion, cilantro and lime juice.
Hot off the grill
- Mix diced Jalapeño Stuffed Olives into burgers, grill and top with melted cheese.
- Place shredded cheddar cheese and Jeff’s Naturals Diced Tamed Jalapeños into the center of a burger patty before grilling for a delicious surprise.
- Give your burger a Mediterranean Burger by topping it with feta cheese, Organic Sliced Kalamata Olives and Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes.
- Top your cheeseburger with Sunshine Mix Mild Banana Pepper Rings for a cookout sensation.
- Top hot dogs or brats with Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeños, Roasted Bell Pepper Strips and/or Sunshine Mix Mild Banana Pepper Rings.
Quick & delicious side dishes that will impress
- Add diced Jalapeño Stuffed Olives and Roasted Bell Pepper Strips to a Southwestern black bean salad.
- Toss Marinated Artichoke Hearts with chilled cooked pasta, Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes, fresh basil, lemon juice, and olive oil for a light yet satisfying pasta salad.
- Mix Marinated Artichoke Hearts into potato salad along with Roasted Bell Pepper Strips and diced red onion.
- Dress up your favorite pasta or potato salad recipe with a few spoonfuls of Imported Non-Pareil Capers.
- Toss Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes with chilled cooked pasta and sliced Pitted Castelvetrano Olives and Roasted Bell Pepper Strips for a colorful and delicious pasta salad.
Need more inspiration? Click here for a round-up of some of our favorite All-American Cookout Classics with a Mediterranean twist.