Prep Time: 10min | Total Time: 20min | Serves: 2-4
- 1/2 pound orzo, cooked to package instructions
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 (14.5 Oz) jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1 cup Jeff’s Naturals Organic Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives, drained
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a large mixing bowl, toss all ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
Makes about 4 servings.