Prep Time: 15 min. Total Time: 15 min. Serves: 6-8
For the Salad:
- 8 c. mixed greens (baby greens, fancy blend)
- 1/2 c. medium red onion, sliced
- 1/4 c. basil, finely chopped
- 1 jar Jeff’s Naturals™ Whole Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained
- 1 jar Jeff’s Naturals™ Garlic Stuffed Olives, drained
- 6 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 c. shaved Parmesan cheese
For the Dressing
- 4 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. white wine
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Jeff’s Naturals™ Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes, diced fine
- 1 Tbsp. crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Jeff’s Naturals™ Non-Pareil Capers
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk briskly to combine and blend. Set aside.
Place greens, red onion and basil in large shallow bowl (like a pasta bowl). Gently toss to mix.
Scatter olives over the greens. Arrange tomatoes on the outer perimeter of the bowl. Scatter cheese over the center of the salad. Re-whisk the vinaigrette and drizzle over the salad and serve immediately.