Prep Time: 5min | Total Time: 20 min | Serves: 4
- 1 prebaked pizza crust, 11 ounce
- 1/3 c. pesto
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 3-4 Jeff’s Naturals Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives, sliced
- ¼ cup Jeff’s Naturals Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips, drained
- Handful of arugula leaves
Preheat the oven to 400º F.
Spread the pesto onto the crust. Top with mozzarella, olives and peppers.
Bake pizza in center of oven, on rack, for about 10 minutes, or until the edges of the crust are crisp and the cheese has melted.
Remove the pizza from the oven allow the pizza to cool for a few minutes and sprinkle the fresh arugula on top.