Prep Time: 3min | Total Time: 10 min | Serves: 6-8
- 1 favorite store bought frozen pizza dough (makes 2 small pizzas)
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ c. Jeff’s Naturals Roasted Bell Peppers & Caramelized Onions
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- ½ c. bacon crumbles or cooked Italian sausage crumbles
- ½ c. blue cheese crumbles
- Optional: Jeff’s Naturals Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives, sliced
Heat grill on high heat.
When grill is heated, brush olive oil on grill grates, use half the pizza dough and roll out and stretch until desired thickness is achieved. Carefully lay dough onto oiled grill. Dough will start to bubble and char. After about 2-3 minutes, flip dough over and spoon on some pizza sauce. Evenly distribute peppers and onions. Sprinkle blue cheese and bacon crumbles on top. If adding olives, add those as well. Grill for about 2-3 minutes and slice and serve hot.
Chef’s Note: Please note this technique; Many Jeff’s Naturals products can be substituted in this recipe. Try a Mediterranean pizza with kalamata olives, sundried tomato, and roasted red bell peppers.