Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 10 min | Serves: 4
- 2 c. baby arugula
- 4 French bread sub sandwich rolls, split
- 12 oz. thinly sliced deli smoked turkey breast
- 4 oz. thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 8 slices cooked peppered bacon
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ⅔ c. Jeff’s Naturals Roasted Bell Pepper Strips, drained & coarsely chopped
- ⅔ c. Jeff’s Naturals Sunshine Mix Mild Banana Pepper Rings, drained & coarsely chopped
- 4 fresh figs, stemmed and thinly sliced lengthwise
- ¼ c. coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- Dijon Mustard to taste
Evenly divide arugula onto bottom halves of the sub rolls. Top with the turkey, cheese, bacon and avocado.
In a small bowl, stir together the bell peppers, banana peppers, figs, basil, and lemon zest, until well combined. Spread mustard on both side of the bread. Evenly divide mixture among the sandwich rolls, cover with roll tops and serve.