- 6 eggs
- 1/4 C. milk
- 2 C. frozen Potatoes O’Brien hash browns
- Oil to coat pan for frying
- 6 oz. raw breakfast sausage
- ½ C. Jeff’s Naturals Roasted Red Peppers, chopped
- ½ C. shredded cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced or diced
- Jeff’s Naturals Diced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers to top
- 4-6 tortillas
- Optional: Sour cream, salsa and sliced green onion to top
Crack eggs into a mixing bowl add milk, a pinch of salt and fresh cracked black pepper and whisk.
In a large sauté pan on medium high heat, add just enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Add hash browns and fry for about 5 minutes until slightly golden in color. Add breakfast sausage into the pan, break up with a wooden spoon and cook another 7 minutes or until sausage is done. Add egg mixture and chopped roasted red peppers and stir occasionally, lower heat to medium while cooking the eggs for about 6 minutes or until eggs are done. Turn heat off, sprinkle cheese on top to melt.
Assemble the burritos with the egg and hash brown mixture, top with your desired toppings and add the jalapeño peppers for some heat and crunch.