Prep Time: 5min | Total Time: 11min | Serves: 2
- 4 eggs
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- ¼ c. Jeff’s Naturals Whole Castelvetrano Olives, pitted & chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 sprig fresh thyme leaves, stems removed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Serve with a crusty baguette
Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake pie crusts for 12 minutes.
Crack 2 eggs into 2 individual-sized baking dishes. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle a tablespoon of heavy cream into each dish, and distribute the olives and herbs into each dish. Bake about 6 minutes, until the whites are set and yolks are very loose. Once removed from the oven, the eggs will continue to cook for a few minutes.
Drizzle eggs with olive oil and serve hot with warm crusty bread for dipping.