Prep Time: 5min | Total Time: 20 min | Serves: 8
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ c. parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 2 jars Jeff’s Naturals Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and rough chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ Tbsp. Jeff’s Naturals Tamed Diced Jalapeno Peppers
- ¼ c. Jeff’s Naturals Roasted Bell Pepper Strips, drained and diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400º F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Place into an 8×8 baking dish. Bake for about 15 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
Serve hot with pita chips or bread cubes for dipping.